Transverse rail profile measuring system for measuring rail profile, track gauge, side wear and head wear.
Suitable for mounting on trains, road-rail vehicles and trolleys.
Wheel-Rail contact can cause for significant wear and deformation of the rail transverse profile. Knowing the rail wear and shape condition is crucial as it is related to one of the key safety aspects of a Railway.
The SmartRailProfiler SRP is a compact and easy to install high precision optical based measuring device which obtains transverse profile
measurements of rails in order to assess rail profile, rail side wear and rail head wear. The SmartRailProfiler can be fitted to trains, road-rail vehicles and trolleys and can be used on various track gauges (standard, narrow or wide gauge).
- Monitoring of rail quality on both vignola and grooved rails
- Monitoring of wear and deformation
- Monitoring of track gauge
- Assessment of mobile rail treatment results e.g. rail grinding and milling
- Measurements that are highly accurate and repeatable
- Relatively simple installation and setup
- Suitable for any track gauge
- User-friendly software for acquisition and review of measurement data
- Operation through notebook or tablet-pc
- Robust yet light weight design
- Extensive product support
TECHNICAL DATA SRP
|Interval at which data are saved||Standard 0.25 m(customizable)|
Data saving capacity 3.000 Km
(with 0.25 m sampling interval)
|Measuring speed||1 - 30 kph|
|-20 to +40 degrees|
|Accuracy||~+- 0.2 mm|
|Laser||Class 3B||Blue-Violet-Green lasers|
|Output compatibility||EN 13231-2 2020 and equivalents|
(both vignola and grooved rail)
|Requirements||Power requirements 24VDC|
Encoder connection RS422, A, An, B, Bn, Z, 5V
|Total weight system||50 Kg in total for 2 sensors (left and right), |
Sync unit and cabling
TECHNOLOGY FROM THE LEADERS IN RAIL MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS
SRP optical sensors